Visit Wales’ new TV Advert – 2013
The brand new Visit Wales TV adverts start showing on TV sets across the UK today, but you can view them here first on the Visit Wales blog.
Our new advert for 2013 shows real Welsh couples talking about their favourite places in Wales,
and features the following locations:
- South Stack Lighthouse, Anglesey.
- The National Museum Cardiff.
- St. Brides Spa Hotel, Saundersfoot, Pembrokeshire.
- West Highland Railway, Dinas
- Man V Horse event, Llanwrtyd Wells
- South Stack Lighthouse, Anglesey
- Dylan Thomas Boathouse, Laugharne
- The National Museum, Cardiff
- Saundersfoot, Pembrokeshire
Find out more about Holidays in Wales.This entry was posted on Monday, January 14th, 2013 at 2:02 pm and is filed under Holidays and Breaks, Visit Wales, Wales. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.