Will there be a Royal Wedding in Wales?
So, just in case, we’ve put together a list of top places to get married in Wales:
- Celtic Manor Resort
- Bodysgallen Hall & Spa
- Holm House
- St David’s Hotel & Spa
- Plas Dinas Country House
- Tyddun Llan Restaurant with Rooms
- The Grove in Narberth
after the royal wedding
After the Royal Wedding, which is rumoured to be next summer, the happy couple will start their married life together living on the Isle of Anglesey just off the north coast of Wales, where Prince William is currently serving with the RAF as a co-pilot on the Sea King search and rescue helicopter.
so, what is there to do on anglesey?
Well, here’s our 10 great things to do on Anglesey:
- Spend the day at Plas Newydd
- Visit Beaumaris Castle
- Dine at the Ye Olde Bull’s Head Inn
- Try windsurfing, kite surfing, wakeboarding or surfing on Rhosneigr Beach
- Visit the Anglesey Oyster & Welsh Produce Festival
- Go shopping at Pretty Things in Beaumaris
- Walk the Anglesey Coast Path
- Look out for Red squirrel’s in Mynydd Llwdiarth Forest
- Take a Menai Bridge Cruise
- Visit the village with one of the longest names in the world Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch